Please join me as I welcome Mr. James Nestor, author of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and LA Times best-selling book, Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art.
He will reveal the following:
- How and why did you write this book?
- How did you end up volunteering for a Stanford experiment to plug your nose for a few days?
- How do you deal with doctors and other patients that don't see poor breathing as a serious problem, especially if you're younger or thin?
- What's the one thing that you've implemented after writing this book?
- What are some tips for our listeners to improve their breathing and well-being?
- And much, much more.