Interpretation and Definitions
Words starting with a capital letter in this document are defined under the following conditions.
The definitions below hold the same meaning whether they are used in singular or plural form.
"You" refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity for which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
"Company" (also referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) denotes parlarispa.com.
"Affiliate" is an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" implies ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
"Account" signifies a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
"Website" denotes parlarispa.com, which can be accessed from https://parlarispa.com
"Service" pertains to the Website.
"Country" refers to: Pakistan
"Service Provider" means any individual or legal entity who processes the data on behalf of the Company. This includes third-party companies or individuals hired by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to carry out services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
"Third-party Social Media Service" refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
"Personal Data" is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
"Cookies" are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
"Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
When you're using our service, we might ask you for some information that's unique to you - things that help us know who you are. This can include your name, email address, and more. This lets us get in touch with you and provide a personalized experience.
Data About Your Usage
We also gather some info about how you use our service. This happens automatically - you don't need to do anything!
This data can include your device's IP address, the type of browser you're using, which pages of our service you visit, and how long you stay on those pages. We also take note of unique identifiers that help us understand your device better.
If you're accessing our service through your mobile, we collect some additional info like the type of device you're using, its IP address, your mobile operating system, and the type of internet browser you're using.
We also keep track of any information your browser sends us when you're visiting our service or accessing it through your mobile device.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies can stick around on your device even when you're offline (these are called "Persistent" cookies), or they can disappear as soon as you close your browser (these are "Session" cookies).
Let's talk about the different cookies we use:
Necessary / Essential Cookies: These are the cookies we can't do without. They're essential for providing the services you've asked for and for making sure your user account is secure.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences (like login details or language preference) so you don't have to enter them every time you use the website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand the traffic to our website and how users use it. They might even identify you as an individual visitor. We use these cookies to test new features and see how users react to them.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies keep track of your browsing habits to show you ads that might interest you. They use your browsing history to group you with other users with similar interests. With your permission, third-party advertisers can use these cookies to show you relevant ads on other websites.
For more details about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
At our company, we value your personal data and use it in various ways to enhance your experience:
1. **Keeping Our Service Up and Running**: We use your data to provide and maintain our service, and to keep an eye on how our service is being used.
2. **Managing Your Account**: Your registration details help us manage your account, giving you access to the unique features of our service available to registered users.
3. **Fulfilling Our Contract**: We use your data to develop, comply with, and carry out the purchase contract for the products, items or services you've bought, or any other contract we've agreed upon through our service.
4. **Staying in Touch**: We'll reach out to you via email, phone calls, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication like app notifications. We'll send you updates and information about our products or services, including security updates when necessary.
5. **Sharing Exciting News**: We'd love to keep you informed about special offers, news, and general information about our other goods, services, and events that are similar to those you've shown interest in, unless you've chosen not to receive such information.
6. **Handling Your Requests**: We're always here to attend to and manage any requests you might have.
We also want to let you know that there might be situations where we share your personal information:
1. **With Service Providers**: We might share your data with our service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, show you advertisements, contact you, advertise on third-party websites after you've visited our service, or process payments.
2. **During Business Transfers**: If there's a merger, sale, financing, or acquisition of our business, we might share or transfer your personal information during the negotiations.
4. **With Our Business Partners**: We might share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
5. **With Other Users**: If you share personal information or interact with other users in public areas, your information might be seen by all users and could be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with others or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on that service might see your name, profile, pictures, and activity descriptions. Other users will also be able to see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
Remember, your privacy is important to us and we're committed to handling your data with care.
Retention of Your Personal Data
In addition, the Company will keep Usage Data for the purpose of internal analysis. This kind of data is typically kept for a shorter duration, unless it's being used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our service, or if we are legally required to hold onto this data for extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, which includes Personal Data, is handled at the Company's operational offices as well as any other locations where the parties involved in processing the data are situated. This means your information may be transferred to, and stored on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws might be different from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
There may be certain situations where the Company is obligated to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities, such as a court or government agency.
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Fulfill a legal obligation
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
3. Prevent or investigate potential misconduct associated with the Service
4. Safeguard the personal safety of Service users or the public
5. Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is a priority for us. However, it's important to remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to safeguard your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Let's chat about privacy for our younger users. Our services are designed with everyone in mind, but they're not intended for children under the age of 13. We don't knowingly gather personal info from anyone under this age. If you're a parent or guardian and you're aware that your kiddo has shared their personal data with us, please drop us a line. If we discover that we've collected personal data from a child under 13 without parental consent, we'll swiftly remove that info from our servers.
For our users aged between 13 and 18, we may have to adjust how we collect, use, and store some of your information. This might mean that some parts of our service may not be available to you.
In cases where we need consent to process your information and your country requires a parent's consent, we'll need to get an OK from your parent before we can collect and use your information.
Exploring the Web
We don't have any control over, and can't take responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Keeping You In The Loop
Got a Question?
By email: [email protected]
Stay safe, surf smart, and remember - privacy matters!