Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to have you on our website. The terms and conditions outlined here govern the usage of the parlarispa.com website, which is located at https://parlarispa.com. Your access to this website implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, we kindly request that you refrain from using the parlarispa.com website.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements are defined as follows: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the individual accessing this website and complying with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refer to both the Client and our company. Any use of the above terminology or other words in singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, parlarispa.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on parlarispa.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from parlarispa.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
As a user of parlarispa.com, certain actions are strictly prohibited. These include but are not limited to:
- Republishing material from parlarispa.com
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from parlarispa.com
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from parlarispa.com
- Redistributing content from parlarispa.com
This agreement commences upon your access to the site.
User Comments and Interaction
Parts of parlarispa.com provide an avenue for users to share and exchange views and information in specific areas of the website. Please note that parlarispa.com does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they appear on the website. The comments do not represent the views and opinions of parlarispa.com, its agents, or affiliates. Rather, they reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posts them. As far as the law permits, parlarispa.com will not be held accountable for these comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use, posting, or appearance of these comments on the website.
parlarispa.com reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Warranty and Representation
By posting comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You are legally entitled to post the comments on our website and have acquired all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, or invade anyone's privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
By submitting comments, you grant parlarispa.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The subsequent organizations are permitted to link to our website without requiring prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors who may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, excluding non-profit soliciting organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which are not allowed to hyperlink to our website
These organizations are allowed to link to our home page, publications, or other website information, as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site
Approval of Other Link Requests
We may contemplate and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses
- The organization does not have any negative records with us
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of parlarispa.com
- The link is in the context of general resource information
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
Procedure for Requesting Hyperlinks
If you belong to one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to parlarispa.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Guidelines for Approved Organizations
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that fits within the context and format of content on the linking party's site
Please note that no use of parlarispa.com's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
iFrames Usage Policy
Without obtaining our prior and express written consent, you are prohibited from creating frames around our website pages. This prohibition is aimed at preventing any alteration to the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Content Liability Policy
We shall not be held accountable for any content appearing on your website. It is your responsibility to safeguard and defend us against all claims arising from your website. It is imperative that no link(s) should be displayed on any website that can be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to demand that you remove all, or any specific, links to our website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our website upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, including our linking policy, at any time. By maintaining links to our website, you agree to adhere to these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you discover any link on our website that you find offensive for any reason, you are encouraged to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the correctness of the information on this website, nor do we warrant its completeness or accuracy. We also do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the usage of this website. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.